Marine Harvest is the world's leading seafood company and the largest producer of salmon. Every day, our 12 700 employees in 24 countries produce 6.2 million healthy and delicious meals, served to customers across the globe.
Marine Harvest covers the whole value and production chain, from feed to plate, and through our vision of leading the “Blue Revolution” we are dedicated to farming the ocean in a responsible and efficient way. Marine Harvest is headquartered in Bergen, Norway, and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Marine Harvest ASA has an open position as Analyst at the headquarter in Bergen. As Analyst you have a unique opportunity to learn about and gain insight into the salmon industry, the seafood sector and Marine Harvest.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of global supply and demand of salmon
- Analyse global consumer and market trends
- Collect and organise market information
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Trade financial contracts on Fish Pool
- Assist with additional projects and tasks as required
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant experience. Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Relevant education with Master level
- Strong analytical skills. Shows initiative and eager to learn
- Flexible and team player
- Good excel skills. Experience with a Business Intelligence tool an advantage
- Good written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting job in an international company headquartered in Bergen
The position reports to Head of Treasury and the office location is Bergen.
Any questions in relation to the position can be directed to Investor Relations & Head of Treasury Kim Galtung Døsvig (908 76 339).
Deadline for application: 25 March 2018. Please apply via www.marineharvest.com/people