Marine Harvest Fish Feed (MHFF) is one of the newest divisions within Marine Harvest. Having started manufacturing in June 2014, MHFF has quickly established itself as a competitive supplier of salmon feed playing a key role in supporting Marine Harvest Farming Operations in its delivery of high quality, nutritious, safe and profitable salmon.
In February 2017, permission to open a second fish feed plant on the Isle of Skye in Scotland was granted. The plant will manufacture a broad portfolio of conventional and organic feeds for both fresh and seawater phases of salmon growth in Scotland, Ireland, Faeroes and in Norway.
We are seeking personnel to join the process team within three operating levels. They will be responsible for the day to day operation of the mill equipment, monitoring the processes and documenting results in strict adherence to protocols. Involved in all stages of the manufacturing process. We are recruiting in two key phases in 2018 with start dates in August and October.
- Strictly following health and safety procedures and protocols
- Regular review and strict adherence to the production schedule
- Routine operation of the equipment including inspection, cleaning and maintenance in accordance with operational instructions
- Documentation of all routine manufacturing processes, including product sampling and quality analysis
- Close adherence to internal SOP’s and external regulations
- Drive performance efficiencies via quick and effective diagnosis of routine problems and troubleshooting within your ability
Candidates should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. A good level of numerical skill is required to interpret data for analysis. The successful candidate should be an experienced IT user and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite. Documents will be required to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK and security checks maybe carried out.
In return, we offer an attractive salary, bonus, pension, Occupation Health Support and an extensive training programme. We welcome enquiries from everyone including previous applicants and value diversity in our workforce. However, living locally would be advantageous.
We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer.