Brand Director - Marine Harvest Brands
We are looking for a Brand Director with passion for the Salmon industry, that wants to take part in the development of the new area and department of MH Brands in Marine Harvest.
The purpose of the role is to build the brand business in line with the long-term strategy and financial ambitions.
The Brand Director will be responsible for developing global strategies and related plans and content to deliver short- and long-term growth for the MH brand portfolio. The role will also contribute in building marketing and brand capabilities within the broader marketing teams.
The position reports directly to and demands a close cooperation with the Managing Director of MH Brands, as well as the various teams centrally and in the different BU’s within Sales, Marketing, Communication, PR, Legal, Farming, feed, Processing, Product, Innovation, etc.
The Brand Director is responsible for either leading or initiating and coordinating all projects and workstreams required to successfully build winning brands, both short and long-term.
- Leading the development of brand growth strategies to achieve the defined financial ambitions, both short- and long-term
- Preparing annual master brand plans, ready for implementation in the launch markets
- Leading consistent implementation of the brand guidelines and owning the brand stewardship
- Lead the brand innovation strategy to maintain a long-term competitive edge
- Initiate, brief, co-ordinate and act as gate-keeper for all brand projects led by the specialist functions i.e. in particular brand communication projects, innovation projects and commercial /shopper projects.
- Aligning and approving brand plans of the local marketing team
- Planning and controlling of Marketing budget
- Supporting local teams in developing their brand portfolio
- Owning the process of filling the consumer and shopper insights pipeline for the brands
- Analyzing brand KPI’s regularly and defining corrective actions if necessary.
- Building Marketing capabilities in the wider marketing team and sharing best practice
Competence and qualifications:
- University degree
- Min. 10 years of Marketing experience, ideally in FMCG
- Leadership experience
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Results driven
- Winning attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Curious and experimental
- Creative and open to be disruptive
Place of work will be Bergen, Norway, however a certain degree of travel will be expected.
The candidate for this position should be able to identify her/himself with the corporate values Trust-Change-Passion-Share, and contribute to the vision of Marine Harvest – Leading the blue revolution”.
For more information please contact
Managing Director of MH Brands, Andreas Johler, phone; +4741326946
Global HR Director Anne Lorgen Riise Phone; +4797764999
Please apply within 1 October 2018.