Join the Blue Revolution
It covers 70% of the world’s surface, but only 2% of the food produced in the world originates from the ocean. The biggest potential for climate-friendly food production is in the oceans – that makes blue the new green.
Graduate Management Training Programme
Are you a Graduate looking for a rewarding career in Aquaculture?
Our Graduate Management Training Programme includes over 10 different modules, covering every part of our business. This unique programme is designed to fast-track your career into management in the salmon-farming industry.
You will require to have a natural aptitude for leading and motivating people. You must have a first-class ability for planning, organising and communicating, plus a high degree of computer literacy. In addition, you must be open to travel, be prepared to live and work in the Highlands and Islands and be willing to take every opportunity to learn while you work.
Our 75-week programme provides in depth experience of every part of our salmon farming business including farming, processing, technical, environment, feed, fish health, finance, marketing, planning and management.
We are looking for talented graduates who are ambitious, highly adaptable and capable of making a difference through hard work, clever new thinking and persuasive communication, to help us continue to lead the blue revolution.
In order to apply you must:
- have, or predicted to achieve, a minimum 2.1 or equivalent degree in any discipline, although preference will be given to biological sciences and aquaculture
- have a full UK driving licence
- aspire to be a future manager / leader
- naturally stand out from the crowd
In return, we can offer you:
- a place on the Graduate Programme
- an opportunity to develop your management career within a company at the forefront of global aquaculture
- management and leadership training
- a dedicated mentor
- a starting salary of £21,000 per annum, plus overtime
- an annual bonus
- accommodation support
- professional, industry-relevant qualifications
Interested? Please apply at www.marineharvest.com/people.