IT Business Partner for Sales and Marketing
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate person to take on the role as IT Business Partner for our Sales and Marketing divisions world-wide.
The position will be based in any of our main locations in Europe, like Lemmer/Netherlands, Bruges/Belgium, Gdansk/Poland or Edinburgh/Scotland.
About the position:
The IT Business Partner (ITBP) for Marine Harvest’s Sales and Marketing business function has the overall responsibility to partner as the strategic interface with assigned business stakeholders to develop roadmaps and discover solutions that enable new capabilities in Supply Chain Planning & Execution, Source to Pay, Order to Cash and Make to Demand. The successful candidate will be an energetic and clear communicator who possesses outstanding organizational management, ERP, Supply Chain & Operations business acumen and is adept at collaborating with various stakeholders across IT and the business.
With regards to this role, the specific scope of the IT Business Partner for Sales and Marketing will cover technology solutions in:
- Demand Forecasting
- Inventory & Materials Management
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Manufacturing Management
- Quality Management
- Asset maintenance management
- Inbound and outbound logistics, Warehousing
- Responsible for the development, prioritization and implementation of solution roadmaps for Marine Harvest’s Sales and Marketing business function
- Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Continuously Improve business processes through use of corporate approved application platforms.
- Ability to manage high level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities is required.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations is required.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
- Collaborate with local country managers and finance managers to develop annual IT budgets for respective business areas.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with solution delivery, infrastructure & operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
Knowledge / Skills
- Experienced IT professional, who has broad experience in various IT areas of expertise and the business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator, able to influence and challenge senior stake holders
- Good understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Public speaking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree as a minimum is required in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management;
- 10 years of progressive IT, Supply Chain & Operations (Factories and Warehouse) work experience, with at least 3 years of direct and influential supply chain leadership experience managing multiple sites of an international manufacturing company
- Knowledge from Food & Beverage industry and End to end Supply Chain is highly preferred.
- Experience in implementation or as a process owner in Infor’s products such as M3 ERP will be a huge benefit.
- Demonstrable experience of playing a lead role during implementation of large scale IT solutions (like ERP, TMS, CMR, WMS, CMMS, MES, Supply Chain Planning. Etc.)
We are looking for candidates who can join us as early as possible. The position will be based in any of our main locations in Europe, like Lemmer Netherlands, Bruges Belgium, Gdansk/Poland or Edinburgh Scotland.
There will be ample opportunities for personal growth, hands-on involved experience with new technologies and to work with some of the best in IT industry. We have an informal atmosphere with high intensity at Marine Harvest where your contributions will be valued.
For inquiries about the position, please contact Marvin Dsouza at Marvin.Dsouza@marineharvest.com
Please apply at www.marineharvest.com/people before October 24th 2018