Shift Process Operators
Marine Harvest Fish Feed are near completion of a state-of-the-art feed production plant at Kyleakin, Isle of Skye. The plant will employ 55 people in a diverse range of permanent jobs and will be one of the most efficient and sustainable fish feed plants globally.
We are currently looking to identify suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Shift Process Operator. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work on a shift rotation system.
Role and responsibilities
- Production of salmon feed
- Feed quality monitoring
- Inspection and maintenance of process equipment and facilities
- General site tasks
- High degree of computer literacy in order to maintain production systems
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
Marine Harvest offers
- Attractive shift-rotation system
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Monday 31st December 2018. Successful candidates will be invited to interview mid-January 2019.