Marine Harvest Fish Feed (MHFF) is one of the newest divisions within Marine Harvest. Having started manufacturing in June 2014, MHFF has quickly established itself as a competitive supplier of salmon feed playing a key role in supporting Marine Harvest Farming Operations in its delivery of high quality, nutritious, safe and profitable salmon. Currently operating from its factory in Bjugn, MHFF produces more than 330,000 tons of salmon feed early. A second fish feed plant on the Isle of Skye in Scotland is currently under construction and expected to start production early 2019.
Marine Harvest Fish Feed AS is seeking a highly motivated
to join the Maintenance team at our factory in Bjugn.
The position offers exciting and challenging task in an expansive, hectic and international environment.
The successful candidate main tasks will be:
- Ensure optimal daily cleaning according to food hygiene standards.
- Ensuring all machinery and building meet the strict standard of hygiene.
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks in the offices.
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production equipment to the required standard.
- Deep cleaning of production areas.
- Carry out post cleaning checks to ensure the cleaning has been carried out properly.
- Ensuring the correct documentation is filled out correctly and completely where required.
- Ensure adherence to Company Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Participating in our LEAN / 5s activities to further develop quality and efficiency.
- We expect you to have a good theoretical education. Long experience can partly compensate for lack of formal competence.
- We expected you to work across a variety of different working environments and requires a keen eye for detail and strong self-motivation.
- Must be confident with working at heights.
- Good communication is essential, both to understand the technical cleaning requirements and to understand instructions, hazard warnings and report issues as the arise in a clear, concise manner.
- You need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken, since that is the working language.
- You need to be flexible.
- Driving license class B.
- Good computer skills.
- HSE orientated and independent with good corporation skills.
Marine Harvest Fish Feed offers:
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance scheme.
- Informal and diverse working environment.
- Challenging work tasks and continuous development.
- The working hours shall mainly follow a day shift pattern working Monday – Friday, however these hours may sometimes be offset when deep cleaning operations are required or incident arrive which quick action is needed.
For the successful candidates, Marine Harvest Fish Feed will offer a challenging and exciting position; a dynamic working environment and a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
Place of work will be in Marine Harvest Fish Feed at Valsneset.
The position reports to Hygiene Manager.
The candidates for this position should be able to identify her/him with the corporate values Trust – Change – Passion – Share, and contribute to the vision of Marine Harvest – “Leading the Blue Revolution”.
For further information about the position, feel free to contact Hygiene Manager, Scott Connolly, e - mail: scott.connolly[at]marineharvest.com. If you wish to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV to our website www.marineharvest.com/ people.
Apply as soon as possible, since interviews and selection will take place as soon as we identify relevant candidates, but no later than 31st of December 2018.