Master Data Specialist
We are now recruiting a global Master Data Specialist, located in Poland (Gdansk). The purpose of the role is to be responsible in architecting best-practices data technologies for data extraction and cleansing, data governance, data administration, data integration and data modeling. The key focus of the role is to drive higher standardization and compliance, develop and implement a best practice data governance and data quality framework and adhere to Corporate data policies/processes templates in our ERP Infor M3.
Reporting to Corporate in Norway, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Support the business in registration of master data in ERP systems
• Compliance activities related to master data
• Responsible for the engagement and collaboration with global Mowi functional and business teams, respective data owners and data stewards to manage data extraction, transformation and upload according to the approved methodology and framework.
• Participate in the design of data solutions and programmes to ensure they are compliant with the global data governance and strategy, or best practices where policies do not exist.
• Identify requirements for data security, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity, and archiving
We are looking for a person with the following capabilities:
• Over 5 years experience leading and managing data transformation, migration, governance and data quality projects with proven track record for achieving results
• Experience as the primary contact/interface to geographically and culturally diverse systems, functional and business teams working with employee levels from junior to senior executives
• Experience in architecting best-practices data technologies (e.g. relational databases, MDM, data integration tools) and emerging technologies (e.g. NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, unstructured data) that integrate multiple systems and data through application consolidation/migration/conversion
• Effective validation, maturity assessment, quality maintenance and ‘Subject Matter Expert’, of Master Data related types, (Customers, Items, Suppliers, Accounts and Employees)
• Experience in designing the conceptual, logical and physical data models in business processes for managing master data throughout the data life-cycle, including data quality, meta-data, and workflow technologies
• Able to work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, including import of data from different systems and performing analyses
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Good command of Polish language in speaking & writing
• Team-orientation and continuous improvement focus
• Experience of data governance, migration, cleansing and quality in Infor M3 ERP would be a definite advantage
• Accounting-related education on Bachelor’s degree level
If you possess the attributes we desire and want to make a difference with a progressive, growth-oriented company in a dynamic global industry, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further questions please contact Group Accounting Director Kristian Ellingsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register your application on Mowi.com by April 21st.