As Marine Harvest continues to expand, develop and grow a new position has arisen within Infusions/High Risk.
We are looking for somebody who will relish the opportunity to ‘own’ this role and demonstrate their full potential to aid the business in a positive direction.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning Quality, Health & Safety, Hygiene/Food Safety and Environmental GMP
- Delivering plain attainment
- Ensuring appropriate labour management
- Ensuring high productivity
- Lead, manage and develop operational teams
- Support new workers joining the team
- Pro-actively contribute to the preparation of daily plans
- Encourage cross-departmental involvement to manage operational improvement
- Provide technical advice and guidance to operational teams
This list is non exhaustive
We are seeking someone who can:
- Evidence strong leadership skills in managing people
- Display excellent communication skills, ensuring information is delivered and understood
- Drive and build strong levels of employee engagement
- Adopt a disciplined approach to organisation, administration and project management.
Ideally, you’ll have a demonstrable track record of leading and delivering high level performance through good people management, and have a good working knowledge of production processes and “best practice”.
To apply for a role with us, you must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to our site in Rosyth for work each day.
Please note, we retain the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.