Salary £19,555 to £24,808 per annum
We are currently looking to identify highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Farm Technician to work at the Company’s Seawater site at Seaforth, North Harris. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7.
Role and responsibilities
- Feed, control and inspection of fish
- Net changing
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm tasks
- Experience is an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Competent swimmer
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
- Accommodation support may be considered for the right candidates
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website www.mowi.com by Wednesday 27th March 2019.