Due to expansion of our new factory in Zaragoza, we ar looking for
The Quality assurance officer is responsible for the implementation, and follow-up of quality systems in production. He/she is responsible for development and maintaining specifications for all products within Mowi through a centralized database and the determined workflow. He/she analyses the internal and external needs and optimizes the system accordingly.
These are your main tasks:
- You are responsible for the implementation of the quality procedures and instructions in the production environment and work with focus on the defined KPI’s and objectives for the quality team.
- You are responsible for keeping the documentation systems updated
- You are responsible for performing of internal audits (GMP, hygiene, glass,...)
- You support the quality manager with production related data
- You are responsible for answering customer and consumer complaints
- You gather necessary specifications (certificates, ingredients, nutritional values, allergen, health claims, origins, labeling info, packaging, legal,…)
We are looking for a colleague with
- Degree in Microbiology, chemistry or food technology or similar through experience
- Knowledge of Spanish & English
- Knowledge of food processes and basic microbiology
- Knowledge of quality systems : food safety, prerequisites
- Knowledge on fish-products is a plus- Knowledge of MS office
- Structured and well organized
- Good communicator and moderator
- Flexible and hands on
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. We can offer you a nice opportunity in a growing company in Zaragoza (Spain) with focus on personal development.