SHE and Training Administrator
Fixed Term 6 months (Maternity Cover)
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Are you looking for a challenging job in a fast moving and dynamic environment? If you get a real sense of fulfilment in making positive changes and helping others we might have the opportunity for you!
The purpose of the role of SHE and Training Administrator is to support the SHE Manager in ensuring the safety of our employees at all times. In addition to this, the role holder will be expected to assist the Training Manager with general filing and administration of training documents, and even delivery of health and safety training if required.
- Carry out internal safety audit
- Keep the Electronic Safety Management System updated
- Complete Task, PUWER, Manual handling and Repetitive Task Assessments to ensure suitable and sufficient risk assessment have been completed for the site
- Update Procedures and Forms following the Marine Harvest document control system
- Record and track Near Misses reported for the site.
- Maintain employee training records including safety
- Maintain and Control Contractor database for the site
- Carry out Contractor Inductions
Skills and Experience
- Positive attitude to safety is essential
- An organised and systematic approach
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Essential written skills for report and risk assessment writing
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be preferred, but not essential
No formal qualifications required, however IOSH Working Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate would be desirable. Full training will be provided however.
To apply for a role with us, you must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to our site in Rosyth for work each day.
Please note, we retain the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.