MOWI Consumer Products Ltd is a fast-paced and exciting organisation with ambitious growth plans – and we currently have a truly exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join us in a new role to lead the launch of a new consumer brand in the UK.
If you can demonstrate significant brand management experience, particularly within an FMCG business, and a keen awareness of the UK retail market with a real passion for the food industry, this could be the role for you!
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the launch process of a new consumer brand into mainstream UK retail
- Support key account managers with compelling sell-in presentations and ongoing management of retailer relationship regarding the brand
- Management of compelling integrated marketing campaigns to support launch and development of consumer brand, for example, working closely with agencies/media providers, as appropriate, to deliver co-ordinated campaigns across multiple channels, e.g. print, radio, TV, online/social media, events
- Conduct consumer research projects, as appropriate, working with research agencies as required
- Liaison with international Brand Management Team to ensure consumer brand values and direction are adhered to, will likely include opportunity for visits to international markets on learning journeys (to benefit from wider company experience in launching the brand)
- Liaison with Operations Team to ensure effective product launch
- Work with wider Commercial Team to conduct brand/product/range reviews, gap analyses and other research, as appropriate, to support business and/or customer objectives, NPD projects and ongoing brand management/development.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing related degree and strong experience working within the UK retail market, with some experience working with relevant marketing agencies preferably. As a confident self-starter you will possess excellent communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
We are passionate in our belief that we’re all part of the same team, so you’ll need to be able to influence and challenge your colleagues in a positive way; and you’ll bring that positivity when demonstrating your capabilities in a role with ever-changing demands.
We do expect hard work and commitment – you must perform well under pressure, deliver to deadlines and never, ever let standards slide; but in return we offer a competitive reward package, a great place to work, and experience in a global, well-respected organisation.
To apply for a role with us, you must be eligible to work in the UK, and able to travel to our site in Rosyth for work each day. If you are interested, please apply via our website – www.mowi.com/people
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.